Il carrello è vuoto.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REG. EU N. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
This Policy describes which of your personal data is collected by and from Smash S.r.l.s to which we refer in this information with “us”), for what purposes and with what methods they are processed. Below you will also find the information necessary to exercise your rights under the GDPR. In general, we collect your data when you create an account on the online store (hereinafter “Shop”), when you purchase the products offered for sale in the Shop, when you send us emails or call us for assistance. We inform you that the personal data collected during these processes will be processed in order to respond to your requests, to allow you to take advantage of the services offered by the Shop by accessing the reserved areas (for example to process your orders and carry out activities thereon. instrumental, including the operations necessary for the purposes of administrative and tax compliance and, where requested, sending information material) and also providing better services, marketing and support for you and other customers, as indicated below.
1. Who processes your data: the data controllers
B Settecento srl (“the Seller”), with registered office in Italy, Via Arangio Ruiz 83- 80122 Naples (Na), Enrolled Reg. Imp., C.F. and VAT no. 07407751218 (hereinafter “B Settecento srl”) and Smash S.r.l.s, Via San Leonardo n.81, 80044 – Ottaviano (NA), P.I. 08801611214 are joint data controllers. Pursuant to art. 26 GDPR, we inform you that B Settecento srl is the owner of the processing of your personal data necessary to: process and manage your orders, ship the products you have purchased, provide you with the necessary after-sales assistance, manage the product return procedure purchased, comply with the provisions of tax legislation and, upon obtaining your consent, for marketing purposes, according to the purposes and methods indicated below. Pursuant to art. 26 GDPR, we inform you that Smash Srls is the owner of the processing of your personal data necessary for: the management of the Store accounts for the purpose of the transition to new operators or the internalisation of the services entrusted to date to B Settecento srl, to assist B Settecento srl in the processing of your position for the purposes of legal or conventional guarantees, including the management of product return procedures, for the management and maintenance of the Shop and, upon obtaining your consent, for marketing purposes.
2. What data we process – Type of data processed Your contact and account data.
We will keep the contact information you provide (for example, name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail, country of residence, telephone number) when you create an account on the Shop, buy a product and / or participate in our competitions or promotions. Your payment and billing information. We will keep the payment and billing information you provide to us (for example, credit card number, postal code and address when you purchase a product, for the purpose of managing your purchase orders and shipping the products). If you request it, we may also keep your payment and billing information in order to make future product purchases easier. Information on the use of the site. Your use of our sites implies the processing of data on the browser and device you are using and your IP address (this is the number that identifies a specific device on the internet and that is necessary for your device to communicate with the sites). We will be able to analyze which site you came from, what you have accomplished and not accomplished on our site.
3. Where we collect your data – Data collection methods:
4. Why and for how long we process your data – Purpose and legal basis of data processing; retention period
To provide you with the products and services you have purchased and send you communications relating to your order or your payments. For example, we will use your data to manage your order, confirm your purchase and manage ancillary services to it such as the shipment of the products purchased. Without your data we will not be able to manage and fulfill your order. The legal basis of this treatment is the execution of the sales contract of which you are part from the moment you accept the terms and conditions of sale of the Shop. The retention period of your data is equal to the period necessary to process the order; if you have created an account within the Shop, the period will be 24 months from the data collection. To provide you with the necessary after-sales assistance in compliance with the legislation applicable to product warranty. For example, we will use your data to provide you with assistance, to manage the return and / or repair of the products purchased by you in the Shop in accordance with the applicable legislation. The legal basis for this treatment is compliance with legal obligations and the retention period is equal to that required by law (in particular, the Consumer Code). To properly manage your administrative position. We process your data for accounting, administrative and tax purposes, directly related to the business activity of the joint owners and required by applicable law. The legal basis for this treatment is compliance with legal obligations and the retention period is equal to that required by law (in particular the tax, anti-money laundering, banking and public security). To let you interact with customer support operators. We may use your e-mail or your telephone number, as well as your name and / or postal address, to assist you in case you need help in using products purchased on the Shop. The legal basis for this treatment is the execution of the sales contract that you concluded with B Settecento srl when you accepted the Shop’s terms and conditions of sale and compliance with the legal obligations regarding guarantees and assistance to the consumer. The legal basis of this treatment is the legitimate interest of B Settecento srl to improve the quality of the services provided to its customers. Furthermore, B Settecento srl could analyze any feedback provided voluntarily through customer surveys. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent of the interested party. In all the cases mentioned above, the data retention period is equal to the activity period of your account. To check and improve our products and the shop. With your consent, we analyze your usage, preference and consumption data of our products to improve our approach towards you and our customers in general, through automated treatments that include profiling. We do this so that we can make better decisions in relation to services, advertising, products and content that are based on greater awareness of how our customers use our services and to guarantee a more personalized experience. To this end, we may also collect the identifier for advertising of your mobile device (IDFA – Identifier for Advertising – for iOS devices and AAID – Google Advertising ID – for Android devices) to allow us to always provide you with targeted and relevant ads based on your preferences and interests. The legal basis for this treatment is your explicit consent. The retention period of your data is 12 months from the collection of your data. To prevent or control illegal conduct or to protect and assert rights. For example, we may use your data to prevent violation of our intellectual property rights (e.g. counterfeiting of our and / or our partners’ brands) or theft (including credit card cloning and theft that we think may occur during a competition or event or during an event) or other offenses, as permitted by applicable law. The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest of the joint controllers. The retention period of your data is equal to the time reasonably necessary to assert our rights from the moment we become aware of the offense or its potential commission. For marketing purposes. With the release of your consent, you may be contacted by email, sms, telephone or other means with information or offers regarding the events, products or services planned. The legal basis for this treatment is your explicit consent. The retention period of your data is 12 months from the collection of your data. Other purposes permitted by law. In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the law.
5. Cookies What are cookies.
The Shop uses the following categories of cookies:
• Technical (or navigation) cookies, which contribute to the functioning of the Site, for example to allow you to navigate between pages and access the reserved area of the Site; the legal basis of the treatment underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of the joint owners to provide efficient and well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date of first access to the site until the end of the session or a maximum of one month.
• Functional cookies, which allow you to activate specific Shop features and store your preferences (such as language), in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis of the treatment underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of the joint owners to provide efficient and well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date they are enabled on the site until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable – at his convenience – these cookies using the cookie management tool.
• Analytical cookies, which allow you to acquire statistical information in aggregate and anonymous form, in relation to the browsing methods; the legal basis of the treatment underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of the joint owners to provide efficient and well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date they are enabled on the site until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable – at his convenience – these cookies using the cookie management tool.
• Profiling cookies, which allow us to customize advertising messages according to your interests and preferences, in order to send you only advertisements that you may consider relevant or interesting. the legal basis of the treatment underlying the use of these cookies is the consent of the interested party; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date they are enabled on the site until they are disabled, and in any case not more than 12 months. The user can accept and disable – at his convenience – these cookies using the cookie management tool.
The cookies currently used are
Therefore, if you continue to use the Arduino site without refusing Google Analytics cookies, you consent to the processing of your data by Google, limited to the methods and purposes indicated above.
6. Where your data is processed – data transfer
The data will be processed and stored at the B Settecento srl offices in via Via Arangio Ruiz 83- 80122 Naples (Na), Enrolled. Reg. Imp., C.F. and VAT no. 07407751218 Naples (Na) and at the offices of Smash S.r.l.s, Zona Via San Leonardo n.81, 80044 – Ottaviano (NA), P.I. 08801611214. For internal administrative and organizational purposes, we may communicate your data to companies of the B Settecento srl group operating within the European Union.
7. With whom we share your data – recipients of personal data
It being understood that, where required by law, we will obtain your prior consent and carry out any formalities required by the law itself, we will be able to share your data with the following third parties (also as external managers): Our service providers We may share your data with third parties so that they can provide us with services (for example couriers, companies that manage call centers, companies that manage warehouses and provide logistics services) but in this case we will conclude an agreement in accordance with art. 28 GDPR aimed at protecting your data. These subjects come into possession only of the data necessary for the performance of their functions and can use them only for the purpose of performing these services on our behalf or to comply with the law. You can know the details of these controllers pursuant to art. 28 GDRPR by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Where we believe we should do this to comply with legal obligations or to protect us, or third parties, judicially. Where permitted or required by law, we may also share the data required by a government agency or other authorized entity or organization for the purpose of protecting or exercising our or third-party rights, or for the purpose of limiting or avoiding fraud (including fraud credit cards or other fraud that we believe may happen during a lottery or promotion or event) and other wrongdoing.
8. Minors Our Shop is not intended for children under 16 years of age, but is intended for an adult audience. If you are a parent or guardian and you think your child has sent us data, you can contact us.
9. Security measures
We take the security measures required by law. We take security measures to protect your data. The standard security measures we use depend on the type of data we process and meet the requirements of the law and the standards of European government agencies.
10. Your rights
11. What do we do if we modify this information
Non hai prodotti nella lista desideri